Keg + Refrigerator = Kegerator
Tell your wife/girlfriend that purchasing beer by the keg is better for the environment! Kegs eliminate all can waste. But once you get your hands on all the beer that you can drink how will you keep it cold? Dr. D-Flo converts an old Jack Daniel's barrel into a classy kegerator, a perfect addition to the man cave. His kegerator is equipped with a CO2 tap for a true bar experience at your home.
Part 1 - Cooling & Barrel
Dr. D-Flo designs a thermoelectric cooling system and shows how to cut into a barrel.
Part 2 - Plumbing
Dr. D-Flo hooks up the beer and CO2 lines and reviews how to achieve the perfect pour.
Part 3 - Testing and Enjoying
How low can the temperature go? Up for nice game of pong?
- The barrel purchased from Etsy - alternative links (1, 2, 3).
- Peltier plates purchased from Ebay.
- Beer tap towers - These can be expensive to buy new so look on Ebay! There is a nice industrial pipe beer tower on Etsy.
- Laser engraved tap handle from Etsy.
- Kegerator conversion kit (CO2, regulator, hoses, ect.) purchased from Amazon or Kegco.
- Thermostat from Amazon
Please note all links to Amazon are connected with Dr. D-Flo's Amazon Associates account. Therefore, any purchases on your part will result in a small monetary kickback to Dr. D-Flo from Amazon. Thank you for your support.